1. If you are using a MikroTik hAPlite, Reset your MikroTik to its default configuration
2. Restore your hAPlite configuration using our backup file which can be downloaded here
4. Configure your NodeMCU as shown below
5. Login to your NodeMCU by typing in your browser the address 10.0.0.250.
6. If you want to try our PPPoE controller using Orange Pi. Use the diagram below to build your machine. Note that the JST or SET pin must be connected to the TOP connector on the coinslot to pin5 of the Orange Pi.